For an overall description of the year's organization, number of hours and ECTS, please refer to the overview page.
Internal information (restricted to students who are currently enrolled) is posted on the M2 EPI.
Track specific classes
- Frontiers in behavioral Economics (Spring), by Charlotte Saucet and Nicolas Jacquemet. Syllabus. Course Material.
- Economics and psychology research seminar, graded by Charlotte Saucet and Nicolas Jacquemet, organized by Charlotte Saucet and Leonardo Pejsachowicz. Schedule. Syllabus.
- Applied microeconometrics (Fall), by Camille Hémet (tutorials: Paul Grignon). Syllabus. Course material.
Cognition and economic behavior (Fall), by Jean Daunizeau. Syllabus.
- Economics of decision under risk, uncertainty and time (Fall), by Mohamed Abdellaoui and Olivier l'Haridon. Syllabus. Course material.
- Emotions, identity and behavior (Fall), by Bo Sanitioso and Sylvia Krauth-Gruber. Syllabus.
- Topics in game theory (Spring) by Philipe Jéhiel.
Students must choose 3 classes within the list.
- Behavioral Industrial Organization (Spring), by Leonardo Pejsachowicz. Syllabus.
- Economics of happiness and subjective states (Spring), by Andrew Clark and Sarah Flèche. Syllabus. Course Material.
Neuroeconomics (Fall), by Stefano Palminteri and Mael Lebreton. Syllabus.
Personnel Psychology (Spring), by Justine Massu. Syllabus.
- Spring class of the PhD/Professional track.
- One optional class from the Cog Master, to be chosen in the following list (course content & timetable):
- PSYCH 101 - Introduction to Cognitive Neuropsychology
- COGSCI 303 - Education, cognition, cerveau
- COGSCI 306 - Perception visuelle
- COGSCI 307 - Perception auditive
- COGSCI 308 - Perception et action
- COGSCI 310 - Action, décision et volition