For an overall description of the year's organization, number of hours and ECTS, please refer to the overview page.
Track specific classes
- Academic careers (Fall), by Liza Charroin and Alain Guillaume. Syllabus.
- Frontiers in behavioral Economics (Spring), by Christos Ioannou and Nicolas Jacquemet. Syllabus. Course Material.
- Consulting and professional careers (Fall), by Phillipe Cabon. Syllabus.
Job orientation (Spring), by Phillipe Cabon. Syllabus.
- Economics and psychology research seminar, graded by Christos Ioannou and Nicolas Jacquemet, organized by Fabrice Le Lec. Schedule. Syllabus.
- Applied microeconometrics (Fall), by Angelo Secchi and Margherita Comola. Syllabus.
Cognition and economic behavior (Fall), by Jean Daunizeau and Stefano Palminteri. Syllabus.
- Economics of decision under risk, uncertainty and time (Fall), by Mohamed Abdellaoui and Olivier l'Haridon. Syllabus. Course material.
Economic and social psychology (Fall), by Marie-Pierre Fayant. Syllabus.
- Emotions, identity and behavior (Fall), by Bo Sanitioso and Sylvia Krauth-Gruber. Syllabus.
Students must choose 3 classes within the list.
- Behavioral Industrial Organization (Spring), by Leonardo Pejsachowicz. Syllabus.
- Economics of happiness and subjective states (Spring), by Andrew Clark and Anthony Lepinteur. Syllabus.
Creativity and Innovation (Spring), by Todd Lubart. Syllabus.
Neuroeconomics (Fall), by Stefano Palminteri. Syllabus.
Personnel Psychology (Spring), by Laurent Sovet. Syllabus.
- Spring class of the PhD/Professional track.